Re-Balance™ – The Next Generation in Nutrition –
Recharge and Recovery was designed to improve our ability to take on and thrive in a competitive world, both mentally and physically.
Formulated with ingredients that have shown to increase the burning of fats and lipids as the main source for energy production for our everyday world activities. Designed to improve the oxygen supply to our brain and stimulate nerve growth.
Created to help us to Rebalance our life’s forces. . .so that we can be at the top of our game whether working, studying or running, your mind needs to be sharp and focused.
Re-Balance™ – Recharge & Recovery™
This product is the cutting edge in designed natural nutrition for an active and busy lifestyle. It is packed with antioxidants, adaptogens, and other important nutrients, and enhanced with a custom blend of plant-based, organic B-complex vitamins, and chelated minerals, to meet the needs of true metabolic energy.
Created to provide quick, safe and natural support to our physical and mental endurance and performance by*:
- Decreasing oxidative damage in our energy-producing mitochondrial cells and DNA.
- Accelerating muscle recovery and decreasing muscle inflammation.
- Reducing stress and fatigue.
- Promoting good mood, positive attitude.
- Promoting brain health, sharpening our minds and memory.
- Wellness and vitality.
Keeping our brain healthy and fit should be our first priority. The rest will follow.
Product Info at a Glance:
Product Information Sheet
Quick facts about Re-Balance: Recharge and RecoveryRead Now
Ingredients Benefit Summary
A more detailed look at the individual ingredients and their benefits.Read Now
Benefits of Vitamins & Minerals
A more detailed look at the individual ingredients and their benefits.Read Now
Importance of Antioxidants
Over the last two decades, scientific evidence has proven that one of the primary causes of human aging is “oxidative stress” caused by free radical attacks. They are main contributors to a number of health problems and are a serious cause of various inflammatory diseases, created through oxidation in the body.
Free radicals are highly reactive, unstable molecules that have unpaired electrons. They have harmful effects on DNA, lipids and proteins.
Free radicals can be generated naturally in our bodies by different enzymatic reactions, metabolic activities, and exercise. These kinds of radicals are usually produced in a scale that our body’s natural antioxidants can handle. However, exposure to pollutants, or a busy, overactive, stressful, and/or unhealthy environment creates a significant imbalance between the body’s natural antioxidant capacity and its ability to neutralize free radicals. The result is unwanted “oxidative stress”.
That is why in order to neutralize free radicals and prevent “oxidative stress”, we need to supplement our daily diet with quality products packed with antioxidants, and other nourishing nutrients.
What our happy customers are saying:
Tell us what Recharge and Recovery did for you!
Please email your experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
The very first day I started Recharge and Recovery I noticed a change in my energy levels, stamina, and the ability to mentally process everything on my plate for the day.
After a few days of putting this pure nutrition into my body, I realized I hadn't even thought about drinking my daily second cup of coffee, because I was already aware and ready to take what was next.
There is no other product on the market that is like Re-Balance, Recharge and Recovery! I will confidently recommend this to anyone needing greater lifestyle balance, better energy, recovery from positive or negative stress, or simply to ramp up the full nutrition Body Balance and OsteoProCare offers.
Ingredients that matter:
Acacia Soluble Fiber
A high fiber diet protects against heart disease, and supports a healthy digestive and cardiovascular system. Soluble fiber prevents cholesterol absorption into the bloodstream by binding cholesterol and other byproducts in the bowel as they pass through the body.
We use a 100% organic, non-GMO source of dietary fiber, obtained from carefully selected acacia gum sap, without the stems and branches of acacia trees.
This bio active soluble fiber is gentle on gastrointestinal tract. It slows digestion, helping to control blood glucose, and decreases the body’s need for insulin.
- High digestive tolerance up to 50g/day¹
- Diabetic friendly -Glycemic control² (Has a Glycemic Index (GI) of virtually zero)
- Tooth remineralization³
- Has ability to significantly increase water and mineral absorption
- Strong prebiotic properties when consumed more than 6g /day
- Helps to lower serum cholesterol
- Improves texture and mouth feel in beverages
Aloe Vera – Mother’s Nature “Miracle Plant”
Over the decades, Aloe Vera has demonstrated many important health-supporting benefits to digestive and skin health. It contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, including 12 vitamins, 20 minerals, and 19 amino acids, of which 8 are essential amino acids. It is now known that Aloe Vera also improves the absorption and bio-availability of vitamins B12, C, and E.
The Aloe Vera in Recharge and Recovery (Aloe barbadensis miller) is 100% Organic, and one of the highest quality Aloes in the world. In order to preserve micronutrients, our Aloe Vera is grown in rich volcanic soil.
Beginning with freshly harvested leaves, the inner gel (fillet) is carefully removed to exclude Aloin from the inner gel as it can cause gastrointestinal upset when ingested. The extracted inner gel (fillet) is further processed to remove the pulp and fiber. Finally, the gel concentrate is freeze dried, guaranteeing the presence of polysaccharides and leaving the natural balance of rich nutrients undisturbed.
- Full spectrum of Molecular Weight Polysaccharides with HIGHEST Polysaccharide Content – On Average 20%.
- Highest Total Acemannan – On Average 18%.
- Highest Immunomodulatory Acemannan < 400 KDa.
- Aloin Free (<0.00142%).
- Highly Bioavailable.
Astaxanthin-“The King of Antioxidants”
Clinical studies have shown that astaxanthin lowers inflammation in the gastrointestinal and vascular systems, as well as in muscles after intense exercise.
Astaxanthin, as a strong antioxidant protects our skeletal muscle from the increased damage of oxidative stress resulting in the repair and improvement of muscle function during exercise. That is why Astaxanthin is very beneficial for physically active people.
The natural astaxanthin we use is sourced from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis. It is the most studied brand of astaxanthin in the world.
- Antioxidant support by scavenging free radicals in mitochondrial cells.
- Decreases oxidative damage to our cell membranes and DNA.
- Decreases muscle inflammation.
- Improves muscle repair.
- Improves visual acuity and depth perception.
- Reduces our tendency to sunburn.
- Anti-aging support, Eye, Brain and Skin Health.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), aka Indian Ginseng and Winter Cherry, is native to India and has been used for thousands of years as a revitalizer in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. Ashwagandha has also been used to reduce minor swelling and fevers, and to stimulate the immune system for general wellness.
Ashwagandha belongs to unique group of herbal ingredients called “adaptogens”. They are used to support the health of our adrenal system, the system that is in charge of managing our body’s hormonal response to stress. That is why Ayurvedic healers used the herb to treat fatigue and exhaustion brought on by both physical and mental strain.
Today, Ashwagandha is often recommended it for people with high blood pressure, insomnia and chronic fatigue syndrome. It also promotes marrow, and muscle regeneration, increases red blood count and is thought to be helpful for healthy blood sugar levels.
- Antioxidant activity , anti-inflamatory and anti-tumor properties.
- Adaptogen -helps body to fight fatique, manages stress and prevents insomnia.
- A Relaxant - calms the mind and eases the body.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Enchances energy, endurance and vitality.
Bacopin® (Bacopa Monnieri)
Bacopa monnieri is a Nootropic herb that has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for longevity and cognitive enhancement. Bacopa monnieri is also an
Adaptogen – an herbal extract that helps the body to adapt to the effects of daily stress.
Unlike drug sedatives which will generally dull our mind and senses, Bacopa monnieri has repeatedly been shown to improve mental clarity, reduce anxiety, and reduce stress and restlessness. This manifests in enhanced academic performance by improving the ability to concentrate and focus on learning.
It is also used to improve mental alertness, as well as sharpen our memory and situational awareness.
- Antioxidant, and an aid to learning skills.
- Improves cognitive functions, such as clear and quick thinking.
- Improves concentration and focus during work and study activities.
- Improves memory for numbers, names, places, and events.
- Increases alertness and awareness of one’s surroundings.
- Adaptogen: mood enhancement, stress and anxiety control.
Black Cherry Fruit Extract
Traditionally, cherries were used as a detoxifier for cleansing the liver and kidneys. Black cherries are high in iron and vitamin C. They are known to have natural healing properties and are a great blood builder.
Cherries contain powerful pigments called anthocyanins (this is what gives fruits and vegetables their red color), and pro-anthocyanidins. These two flavonoids belong to a large group of polyphenols, organic compounds known for their antioxidant properties.
Because of its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, consuming black cherries may help ease post workout stress, leading to faster recovery and decreasing muscle pain and damage during intense physical activities.
Besides antioxidants, cherries are also a natural source of melatonin which has shown the most promise in short-term regulation of sleep patterns.
- Anti-inflamatory properties
- A natural source of anthocyanins,and other polyphenols, that play an important role in overall health and wellness
- Cherries can increase melatonin levels in the blood, and improve the way you sleep.
Citric Acid-Antioxidant and Natural Preservative
Citric acid occurs naturally in many juices and a variety of fruits and vegetables. The highest concentration of citric acid is found in citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons and limes. This weak organic acid is well known for its antioxidant and anti-microbial properties, and it is used as a natural preservative in the food and beverage industries.
Additionally, citric acid has a very important role in many biochemical reactions in all living things. In aerobic (oxygen breathing) organisms, citric acid is an intermediate in the Citric Acid Cycle (the so-called “Krebs cycle”). As a part of this metabolic pathway, citric acid is involved in the chemical conversion of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into carbon dioxide and water in order to generate energy-rich molecules of ATP. This energy is used for thousands of biological processes needed to sustain growth, reproduction, and life.
- Antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
- An excellent chelating agent that Improves bio-availability of certain minerals (such as Ca, Mg, Mn, Zn), etc.
- Helps to metabolize food within the digestive process. Important intermediate in the “Krebs cycle” neccessary to generate energy-rich molecules of ATP
- Helps maintain energy levels, especially in people involved with physical activity. Natural preservative.
Elderberry Fruit (Sambucus nigra)
The extraordinary taste of elderberry is as rich as cherry, yet has a unique tartness unlike any other fruit.
In 400 BC Hippocrates referred to the elder tree as his “medicine chest.” Other distinguished classical healers also considered the elder and its purple berries one of nature’s greatest healing plants.
In traditional European medicine, the juice of this plant is used for treating “sciatica” (sciatic neuritis) and neuralgia (neuropathic pain). Early Native American tribes made a tea from Elderberry flowers for treating respiratory infections because it proved to act as a decongestant. These native Americans also used the leaves and flowers, in poultices, and applied them to wounds. In 1995 elderberry juice was used to treat a flu epidemic in Panama.
Even though, elderberries have been used as a remedy for centuries in Europe, North America, North Africa and Western Asia, the complete medicinal benefits of elderberries are still being uncovered.
Modern research conducted in Europe shows that elderberries are potent sources of anthocyanins, powerful antioxidant pigments which boost immunity, help maintain healthy tissue, promote cardiovascular health, and reduce stress. Bioflavonoids and other proteins found in the juice destroy the ability of cold and flu viruses to infect a cell.
- Powerful Antioxidants.
- Rich source of anthocyanins - approximately three times the antioxidant capacity of carotenoids.
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-flu properties.
- Respiratory, cardio and Immune system support.
- Stress-reducing effects.
Lemon Balm Extract (Melissa officinalis)
The herb is native to the Mediterranean regions of Europe. Lemon Balm was used medicinally by the Greeks at least 2,000 years ago, because of its anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-oxidant properties. This medicinal herb was dedicated to the goddess Diana.
Lemon Balm has been clinically shown to reduce anxiety and insomnia. Traditionally and today Lemon balm has been used as a natural remedy for stress, to help fight fatigue while enhancing focus and memory.
We use Cyracos brand that uses only the most functional parts of the Melissa officinalis plant, in a form of pure extract. We have selected this extract because it contains high concentrations of hydroxycinnamic and rosmarinic acids, and these two constituents are reputed to enhance mood and cognitive performance.
- Antioxidant with anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Enhance mood and cognitive performance.
- Supports focus, memory, mental clarity and concentration.
- Used as a nerve tonic that helps with anxiety and fatigue.
- A natural remedy for stress; contains active compaunds-high concentrations of hydroxycinnamic and rosmarinic acids
- Gastroinstestinal and column health support
Luo Han Guo – “The Longevity Fruit”
Luo han guo is a very sweet fruit from the plant Siraitia grosvenori, formerly known as Momordica governor that belongs to the pumpkin family.
It has been used for centuries and became known as the “longevity fruit” because the counties where the fruit is now cultivated have an unusually high number of residents living to an age of 100 or more. Although many local residents attribute this longevity to a better lifestyle, simple diet, and regular exercise, some attribute it to the consumption of this fruit.
Luo Han Guo contains absolutely no calories and is said to be the foremost natural sweetener in the industry. Its sweetness does not come from sugar alcohols, so it does not leave a nasty after taste. It is safe for children and diabetics and is commonly used in no or low-sugar functional foods and beverages, along with formulations designed for weight control.
The extracts made from this fruit have been reported to be up to 300 times sweeter than natural cane or beet sugars.
- Zero calorie sweetener, great alternative to sugar replacement.
- Diabetic friendly, perfect for weight managment control.
- Supports respiratory system health.
- It is a time-tested remedy used to fight bronchitis, pneumonia and the common cold.
- Promotes vitality and longevity.
The richest food source of malic acid is apples. Malic acid is responsible for the pleasant sour or tart taste of apples and other fruits.
Malic acid plays a very important part in the supply of metabolic energy. It also has the ability to remove heavy metals such as lead or aluminum that may accumulate in our body.
Malic acid is a component of many foods we eat each day and our body naturally produces its own supplies of malic acid. However, if we are exposed to prolonged stress, illness, or poor diet, required levels of malic acid can drastically reduce. We can end up with conditions like fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, or age-related chronic conditions such as malnutrition. In such cases, taking a malic acid supplement may be needed in order to combat extreme exhaustion and low energy levels.
- Helps alleviate muscle stiffness .
- Helps reduce pain caused by fibromyalgia.
- Malic acid is a key intermediate in the major biochemical energy-producing cycle in cells known as the citric acid or Krebs cycle.
- Increases energy levels.
- It is also recomended as a valid therapeutic supplement for patients with chronic fatigue syndrome.
B Complex Vitamins
B vitamins belong to Essential vitamins. Our body cannot synthetize them on its own and they must be taken as food or supplements. B vitamins function as the business end of an enzyme, and are commonly referred to as coenzymes.
B-vitamins include thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, folic acid, cobalamin, biotin and pantothenic acid. B vitamins support energy production, nervous system function and nutrient metabolism.
We use natural B12 vitamin in the form of methyl cobalamin. The rest of the B-Complex vitamins come from Orgen-B’s®. This is a blend of 100% Certified Organic Guava, Holy Basil, and Lemon extracts. Orgen-B’s® is extracted with water only from whole foods. It is the best natural B-blend available.
- Guavas are rich in nutrients including vitamins, carotenoids, polyphenols and antioxidant pigments.
- Tulsi is well documented medicinal plant in Ayurveda. Modern science has confirmed that it has many healthy nutrients like ursolic acid, rosmarinic acid, and oealonic acid that provide a wide range of health benefits.
- Lemon peels are rich in vitamins, including folic acid and folates, and phytonutrients.
- B-vitamins are necessary for normal body functions, from cellular growth to metabolism.
Minerals are essential, but cannot be manufactured in the body. They must be absorbed from food or supplements. Different minerals have different benefits. No mineral can be termed as more beneficial or less beneficial. All minerals are critical for proper functioning of the body. However, if not taken properly, supplementing our diets with higher doses of synthetic minerals may cause mineral interactions which suppress rates of absorption.
Our products use minerals that have been chelated with amino acids. Chelated minerals have shown greater bioavailability and utilization in humans
- Minerals are important for the bone, heart, nervous system health, hair and nails.
- Most of the minerals aid in body metabolism, water balance, and bone health.